AIAA CFD High Lift Prediction Workshop
Note: the terms "Mesh" and "Grid" are used interchangeably
throughout the HLPW webpages. Both refer to the same thing.
Meshing Guidelines for self-generated meshes:
To download available meshes for HLPW-5:
- CASE 1 GRIDS DOWNLOAD PAGE
- CASE 2 GRIDS DOWNLOAD PAGE
- CASE 3 GRIDS DOWNLOAD PAGE
- The meshes are constructed from the geometry files provided
on the Geometry Files page.
- If you modify the provided meshes or create your own meshes, they must be
made available to the HLPW committee. If possible,
meshes should be supplied in full-scale inches (the units of the original geometry files).
- Disclaimer: The grids available for download may or may not be appropriate for
your solver, and may or may not be of sufficient density and quality to yield
accurate results. You must judge for yourself.
To upload self-generated meshes:
- Self-generated meshes should be shared with the HLPW-5 committee and other participants.
- Please arrange file transfer upload of your meshes with the page curator or with your TFG leader,
so that they (your meshes) can be publicly posted.
Please check periodically for updates, and/or get on the email distribution list by request to
to be notified directly of any updates/changes.
Link to: Geometry Files Page
Link to: Test Cases Page
Return to: High Lift Prediction Workshop Home Page
Recent significant updates:
03/28/2023 - added information under Meshing Guidelines
Privacy Act Statement
Responsible NASA Official:
Last Updated: 05/10/2023